Our store accepts Visa, Master Credit Card , Western Union,moneygram payment methods.
Using Your Credit Card
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click after reviewing your items.
2. On the Order Information page, under Payment Methods, select Credit Card.
3. After you confirm the order information, fill in the required information of credit card carefully.
4. After reviewing your payment details, click “Confirm Order”.
All your credit card details are securely stored by Payment Gateway and not Our store. Paying by credit card through Payment Gateway is a quick, secure, and convenient way to order from us.
If you want to use Western Union for payment, you can get discount, pls contact us. Please remember to tell us MTCN, sender’s name, address and phone number after money is sent; otherwise, we have no way to know that you have paid because Western Union do not inform receiver.
Using a credit card is still your best bet for safety, but before you actually place an order on our site, please carefully read the following frequently asked questions:
1. Why is paying by credit card safer than paying by check, cash, or debit card?
If you have an unauthorized charge on your credit card, your liability is limited. In fact, some credit card issuers and web site operators say that under certain circumstances they will even pay this amount for you.
2. What are other reasons to pay by credit card?
You may save money by using a credit card if you pay it off in full when the bill arrives. Payments made by credit card allow you to keep the payment amount in your bank account, earning interest, until your credit card bill for those payments comes due. In addition, some credit card issuers grant you extended warranties or other advantages for purchases made with the card.
3. How can you protect against unauthorized use of your credit card account number?
Carefully and promptly check your credit card statements when they arrive. If you identify any irregularities, you should immediately bring these to the attention of the issuer of the credit card by telephone and in writing.
4. Is it safe to enter my card number online?
You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. Our store secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. All of our credit card information is stored on a secure, dedicated database.